Welcome to the blog for our round the world trip.

23 May 2007

Hello, BJ here

Here I am in Krakow meeting up with the intrepid travellers at last.

It was lovely to see my daughter at the airport but I was none too convinced about the stranger accompanying her - some odd bloke who she has picked up along the way. He has very dodgy hair. However, it has now turned out that he is a bearded wonder who was pretending to be my son in law. So far I have managed to presuade him to shave, which is a start, but not to visit the barber. I have bought him a very fetching hair ribbon instead.

Today, we went to Wawel Castle, where the fire-spewing dragon scared us in the cave. See the attached photo of Helen and I looking a little worried as the dragon approached. Or was that because of the hair again??!!

Anyway, must get back to drinking Polish beer with the intrepids now. Toodle pip.

BJ

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike,

Your hair looks like a pudding. Your are identical to a lego man. (Except with weird shoulders)

Love,
The English Middle Aged Scasey

7:37 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home